Sunday, October 31, 2010

ULTIMATUM

Many have questioned me what is ULTIMATUM...??

cause for their question is ..

All my devices like Bluetooth handset ,Pen drive or even the memory card is being named by me as ULTIMATUM.

reason..
Thats my favourite word that makes us illuminated, educated, make you perform, high aspirations and ambitious watering factor.

Ultimatum is the word that makes us decide our destiny...

Just apply this basic question to anything and everything..

What is the maximum thing that can happen at last...

knowing that we can devise various methods and ways to achieve it...

It even gives you broadened perspective of chances of failure and oppurtunities to bridge that particular gap..

An ONE STOP SHOP WORD for highly ambitious people..

-- it is like RM(raw material) for a product(success)


That is why I like this word ULTIMATUM

No comments:

Post a Comment