Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Pave, I walk!!

Hi Friends,

Have you ever wondered what Life is??

Have you wondered What your Life should be....??

Have you wondered what your life to Others should be.....??

Its not wrong to wonder how your life should be... But most of the times we just stop there.

Even I want you to stop here to think for a minute and find an answer to first two questions...

I hope If you are able to answer the third one, then you have suceeded in placing your name in Dictionary, which is not so easy!!(Hats Off to those who have accomplished)


Well, you probably be expecting me to answer the first two questions...!!

But I'm more interested in finding answer for the third question...

Just couple of more words to the question, but it can turn the table other ways, could make me see the other side of coin!!

So far, When I thought I have finished something successfully, I suddenly realise that there is still more to accomplish. At one point I felt that I have matured and mentally ready to take up a stronger target.

Over the period of time, I discovered, if our thoughts, words and action go in synch and with clean perfect goal, no one can beat us.

I can feel you nodding heads here !! But If that was the secret of success, Most of us surely have got succeeded to greater extent at one point or other. In spite of making perfect moves in our game of chess, Most of us fail to realise/ realise after the sunset, there is some one else making moves against us.

As far as my life is concerned, there is no difference...


Its you people paving the way.. and I'm walking over it...

Many made it harder way for me... Thanks you people,

I'm getting stronger..!!

I will share more on this...

Its time for others move... So will make my move soon!!!


Till then..

Happy gaming of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment